Rechercher dans ce blog

Friday, June 18, 2021

Edgar Wright Shares 10 Of His Favorite Music Documentaries - Rotten Tomatoes

rotten.indah.link
Edgar Wright

(Photo by Adrienne Pitts)

I am a sucker for a great music documentary. If one is in front of me, I will watch it. And indeed I can watch films about pretty much any act or artist, whether I care for them or not. Sometimes the best of the bunch are about bands, singers, or genres that are not strictly my cup of tea. Sometimes they may revolve around someone I’ve never heard of. The skill is in the storytelling, and I watch music documentaries to be educated about the life of an artist and/or the cultural context of their work. Like the greatest narrative movies, the best documentaries can be funny, shocking, profound, thought-provoking, and sometimes life-changing. Out of a very long list, here’s 10 of my favourite music documentaries that I’ve enjoyed on multiple occasions. Turn these up to 11. – Edgar Wright, June 2021


Edgar Wright’s Guide to Music Documentaries



Edgar Wright’s own music doc, The Sparks Brothers, is in theaters on June 18, 2021.

Thumbnail image: ©Cinecom/courtesy Everett Collection, Adrienne Pitts, ©RADiUS-TWC/Courtesy Everett Collection

On an Apple device? Follow Rotten Tomatoes on Apple News.

The Link Lonk


June 18, 2021 at 02:30AM
https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/edgar-wright-shares-10-of-his-favorite-music-documentaries/

Edgar Wright Shares 10 Of His Favorite Music Documentaries - Rotten Tomatoes

https://news.google.com/search?q=rotten&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

F9 Falls To Rotten Rating On Rotten Tomatoes - Screen Rant

rotten.indah.link [unable to retrieve full-text content] F9 Falls To Rotten Rating On Rotten Tomatoes    Screen Rant The Link Lonk June...

Popular Posts